Friday, October 23, 2015

When life gives me Milk... I spill it!

A week ago my world as it was changed. I fell like I was released from a mental prison. As my day started as I wish everyday did, I woke up late. Rocky woke up shortly after and was ready for the day. "Mommy this... and Mommy that." Oh the sweet sounds of that kids voice is music to my ears. Looking back over the past week I know it could have been much different. I spent the morning planning and interviewing making a better way out of the current situation. Luckily for me the day was filled with more Success than Disappointment.

As the day progressed I was challenged with the task of caring for my son all by myself. Not a big deal because that's what Mom's do. It wasn't until I spilled an entire Sippy Cup of strawberry flavored milk did I have to hold back the "woe is me tears."

That's right! I was going to Cry Over Spilled Milk.



As I stood and looked over the mess I had made, it reminded me of the mess in my life. I cant be as bad as this spilled milk. Am I only a spill that can be wiped away?

No I am more than that! I am a WOMAN! I'm a strong woman...

No comments:

Post a Comment